1) Why it is caused?
Tooth pain is caused by many reasons like Cavities, Hypersensitivity, Fractured teeth, Gum disease etc… And these reasons are classified into Intra Oral and Extra Oral.
Intra Oral Causes
- Dentin Hypersensitivity
- Tooth Impaction
- Fractured teeth
- Gingivitis / Gum disease
Extra Oral Causes
- TMT Pain
2) Can it be prevented?
- Brush your teeth twice daily by using soft bristled tooth brush
- Rinse Oral Cavity after each and every meal
- High fibre rich food content
- Avoid Mid-day snacks
3) When it is suggested?
- Severe discoloration and food lodgement
- Pain associated with swelling of the gums (or) face, (or)you have discharge around a tooth
- severe sensitivity due to cold (or) hot items
- Inflammation of the gums around the tooth
- Due to toothache, difficulty in swallowing, and restricted mouth opening
4) What is the treatment?
Initially know the depth of the cavity and the cause of the toothache